Wednesday, August 10, 2011

8 August - The Norwegian Academy of Music







I still had to register at the police station to get my full student visa.  This morning, I was told, the lecturers from the international office at the Norwegian Academy of Music (NMH) would be back from their holiday.  I got up, dressed quickly and headed off to the NMH.  The lecturers were there and could advise me on the registration at the police station.  They also showed me to the practice rooms on the 5th floor.  After my visit to the NMH I headed off towards the police station.  When I got there I had to wait in a row (that the Norwegians call long and South-Africans call shorter).  They resgistered me and told me to be back the next week to fetch my visa.   After my trip to the police station I impusively decided to go for a quick browse in the Oslo City Mall.  It wasn't so...quick.  The mall is huge and I don't think I even saw a quarter of it.  At the mall I bought me some kitchenware and toiletries...and lunch - a ham & cheese sandwich of 25 NOK...mmm.  I headed back to my place top drop off the bought stuff and then back to the NMH to practice a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment